The right attorney can answer your questions, protect your rights, and fight for you in court. My name is Catherine A. Trevino and I am an attorney who has been practicing criminal law for the past 25 years. I was a former Lake County Indiana prosecutor for 10 years and have trial experience with all levels of misdemeanor and felony cases. This experience gives me a unique perspective that few can match. I will fight aggressively for you in court. I have since started my own law practice with a focus in the areas of criminal defense including both misdemeanor and felony cases.
If you have been charged with a crime, time is of the essence. The sooner you get a skilled criminal defense attorney working for you, the sooner you can expect to see a favorable resolution to your case. As your criminal defense lawyer, my goal is to provide you with the highest quality legal service by assessing the strengths and weaknesses of your case and formulating a strategy early on in an effort to obtain the best result and the quickest resolution. I will be available to answer your calls and e-mails promptly and personally. I offer a Free Consultation for new clients.
Please send a message and contact Law Office of Catherine A. Trevino so together, we can discuss your legal needs. You may also call me at: 763-432-3391.
I began my legal career in Indiana where I was a trial supervisor at the prosecutor's office and handled all misdemeanor and felony cases. After leaving the Lake County prosecutor's office, I opened my own law firm. I concentrated my practice in the areas of criminal defense, family law, and personal injury.
Several years ago, I moved to Anoka, Minnesota. I am concentrating my law practice in the area of criminal defense. I handle all levels of misdemeanors and felony offenses. I am also assisting clients with probation violations, DWI, traffic related cases and expungements.
I have 25 years experience as a criminal defense attorney and experience does matter. I offer free consultations for new clients and would be happy to discuss your legal needs. Please contact me today to assist with your case.
– Currently employed part-time as assistant public defender for the Tenth Judicial District serving in Anoka County and Sherburne County, Minnesota. More than 5 years experience as a criminal defense attorney handling all types of felony cases.
– Law Office of Catherine A. Lake as private attorney located in Crown Point, Indiana. Criminal defense concentrating in the areas of all traffic, DUI, misdemeanor and felony cases in both state and federal court. Family law practice areas included paternity and adoptions for 3 years, 8 months.
– Lake County Public Defender's Office handling all types of misdemeanor, felony and capital cases with extensive trial experience in all areas of criminal defense for 8 years.
– Forner trial supervisor at the Lake County prosecutor's office for 10 years.
– Valparaiso University School of Law Juris Doctor, Law.
– Indiana University Bloomington
with field of study in History and English, Bachelor of Arts Degree.
The focus my law office is representing clients in the area of criminal defense. This includes a concentration in the defense of individuals accused of drunk driving offenses (DWI and DUI), traffic violations, probation violations and all misdemeanor and felony cases. The law office is located in downtown Anoka, Minnesota but as an attorney, I am licensed to practice law anywhere in the state of Minnesota. My experience includes several years in the practice of law in the counties of Anoka County and Sherburne County.
As an attorney, I will provide a free consultation for new clients. Send a message so I can contact you to discuss your legal needs!